Junior Car Washer – Casual
Each year from August-October, we seek to recruit a number of Junior Car Wash Staff on a Casual basis in preparation for our busy Spring/Summer retail trade period. Although Casual, there is opportunity to roster up to 30hrs a week - naturally this is dependent on team and individual availability & performance. Exceptional performers will have the opportunity to join the team on a more permanent basis in the New Year.
Ideally we seek keen, energetic and hard-working individuals who may currently be studying but are looking to work on days off, weekends and/or during school holidays. No cleaning, automotive experience or driving is necessary and so, we welcome applications of year 10 and VCE (years 11 & 12) students, who are interested in joining our team. We are more than happy to try work within our staff’s schedule and availability.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Working within a team
- Greeting customers
- Washing/Cleaning interior & exterior of vehicles to MUCKOFF's exacting standards
- General set-up, pack-up, cleaning and maintenance of workshops, tools & equipment
What we offer:
- Excellent remuneration (award hourly casual rate) paid weekly
- Very good working conditions
- Flexible working hours for a work/life balance
- Full induction and training on-the-job
- Convenient location - public transport within metres of our door
- Uniform provided (MUCKOFF Polo)
- Discounted Car Wash/Detailing Services for personal vehicle
- Becoming a valued member of the MUCKOFF Team
What we ask of you:
At MUCKOFF we don’t expect you to come with a world of knowledge or experience, but we do have some basic expectations of our staff. We expect staff to:
- Be well presented
- Be polite & friendly
- Have respect for client/staff/business property
- Be able to work in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be able to take Management direction and advice
- Be hard-working & reliable
- Have a clean National Police Check
If you think you have what it takes, please send our recruitment team a brief cover letter and CV to email@example.com
- Only written applications will be considered – please do NOT call for a job.
- To be considered for a role at MUCKOFF, please include the following in your email;
- Short cover letter introducing yourself & stating why you are interested in a job at MUCKOFF
- CV with your;
- Full name, address & contact details (phone/mobile/email)
- Schooling/Education & any qualifications/awards/certificates attained
- Employment history & current role if applicable (include start & end dates)
- References (to be contacted only after an interview)
- All attachments to ideally be Microsoft Word and/or PDF Files.
- ONLY short-listed applicants will be contacted. Good luck!!