MAKE A BOOKING
Please complete the BOOKING REQUEST FORM below to schedule a Service at MUCKOFF Hand Car Wash & Master Detailing Centres.
Online bookings must be made a minimum of 12-hours in advance.
If you would like to visit us TODAY, please call us;
|SOUTH YARRA |
Tel: 03 9826 1100
Tel: 03 9822 1988
Once this form is submitted, you will receive a BOOKING CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
A friendly member of our service team may contact you via phone to discuss your booking, if required.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS
3 things I should do BEFORE I visit MUCKOFF to help reduce the risk of COVID-19:
- PLEASE CALL TO RE-SCHEDULE IF YOU ANSWER 'YES' TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- Do I have any cold/ flu-like symptoms (e.g. fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat etc)?
- Have I tested positive to COVID-19 in the last 14-days?
- Am I awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test?
- Have I been in contact with anyone who has tested positive to COVID-19 in the last 14-days?
- Am I a returned traveller who has spent time in hotel quarantine in the last 14-days?
- REMOVE RUBBISH
Rule of thumb: If it cannot be vacuumed, it should probably be removed. Please dispose of empty cups and bottles, used tissues & any other rubbish from your floor, console, door pockets etc. If you cannot do this prior to your visit, both our sites have conveniently located rubbish bins which customers can use to dispose of such items. This will reduce the amount of time staff are taking to dispose of rubbish while lessening the likelihood of contact with contagions.
- REMOVE/STORE PERSONAL BELONGINGS
Personal belongings such as clothing, shoes, beauty products, children's or pet's toys, bags, shopping, laptops etc should either be removed from the vehicle or alternatively placed in a bag that our staff can easily work around. If these items need to remain in the vehicle, placing them in the boot of the car will allow us to ensure your cabin is free from clutter and can be thoroughly cleaned & sanitised.
Click here to find out what MUCKOFF are doing in response to COVID-19.